Do u know who is sea tiger? ???
- The tiger shark is a species of requiem shark and the only extant member of the genus Galeocerdo.
- Commonly known as the "Sea Tiger", the tiger shark is a relatively large macropredator, capable of attaining a length over 5 m (16 ft 5 in).
- It is found in many tropical and temperate waters, and it is especially common around central Pacific islands.
- Its name derives from the dark stripes down its body which resemble a tiger's pattern, which fade as the shark matures.
- The tiger shark is a solitary, mostly nocturnal hunter, and is notable for having the widest food spectrum of all sharks, consuming a variety of prey ranging from crustaceans, fish, seals, birds, squid, turtles, and sea snakes snakes to dolphins and even other smaller sharks.
- The tiger shark commonly attains a length of 3.25–4.25 m (10 ft 8 in–13 ft 11 in) and weighs around 385–635 kg (849–1,400 lb).Sometimes, an exceptionally large male tiger shark can grow up to 4 m (13 ft 1 in).
- Females are larger, and exceptionally big ones can reportedly measure over 5 m (16 ft 5 in). Weights of particularly large female tiger sharks can reach and exceed 900 kg (2,000 lb)